Friday, May 15, 2009

Us in Anguilla

Hey you guys! Well you all enthusiastically responded to my last post asking for more, so I'll continue let my blog email you whenever I add something to it. These are pictures from Anguilla over Easter weekend visiting Lili. Some persons(well, only one person) asked for pictures of us - as opposed to sea, sand and sun and moon...

As you will notice, Lili is in a making faces mode these days...I know, it is weird!

Where we stayed, the Ferryboat Inn, run by some friendly Anguillan - Trinidadians. We had a great view across the Sint Maarten and it was very homely. Especially when the a/c started leaking on me in the middle of the night...
This was at Barrel Stay, a too-expensive restaurant. Anguilla is possibly the most expensive backwater you'll find anywhere...
And at the restaurant at Ferryboat Inn.
.
This is on the beach at Cap Juluca, one of the fanciest hotels in the Caribbean. It was quite empty. The beach was amazing though.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. norah4:45 am

    I thought the same thing about wanting to see pics of you guys, but didnt say anything. Glad someone else did and glad to see them! And great to see pics of Vee drumming too. She's so talented!:-)

    ReplyDelete